Sunday, March 2, 2008

UFC 82

I'll be honest, I was doped up on codeine cough syrup while I was watching so I was kinda in and out but here's what I remember. Chris Leben put up an impressive win. John Fitch won a decision but the kid he fought was tough. Josh Koschek fought a dude and won by knockout. Props to Josh for how far his striking has come since he was on the Ultimate Fighter. Heath Herring looked amazing. I am so proud of him. It was great to watch him reverse position all night and get the split decision. My man, Dan Henderson hung tough for the first round and three quarters then he got his butt handed to him. I was bummed out but dang, it just goes to show that Anderson Silva is the best pound for pound fighter in the world. I guess he'll have to go up to 205 to see if he can pick that division clean too. It was a good fight night. Mark Coleman was inducted into the hall of fame and then announced that he's going to fight Brock Lesner sometime in the late summer/early fall.

No comments: